As the recent winner of the eVideon values award for "Teamwork," Matt Coullard was the perfect choice for us to feature in our ongoing employee Q&A series. Like a lot of folks around here, Matt wears a lot of proverbial "hats," designing user interfaces for our solution, but also helping the marketing team when we need an eye for flair as well. We hope you enjoy getting to know Matt Coullard!
1. What’s your role at eVideon, and what do you do on a day-to-day basis?
I'm a UX/UI and graphic designer. On a day-to-day basis I work with our programmers to develop new interfaces and streamline existing ones to improve and enhance their usability.
2. What is meaningful to you about your job?
I enjoy problem solving and creating new ways to engage our patients.
3. Where can you be found when you’re not in the office?
I am an avid fisherman. I enjoy flyfishing most of all, but will do any type of fishing, depending on the situation and/or company.
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My daughter is my biggest accomplishment, she is currently 6 years old and she is AWESOME!
5. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? How has that changed or stayed the same?
I wanted to be an Oceanographer. I was pretty much obsessed with Jacques Cousteau.
6. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
7. Poetry fun! Write a haiku about your work at eVideon!
Is the type too small?
Or is it just the right size?
Need glasses to tell.